Integrating Celero with HubSpot is a breeze.
Just follow the steps below to get it done,
It only takes a few minutes.
Step 1: Request a link to HubSpot integration from Celero support
- Once you’re ready, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send you an email with a link to install the HubSpot app.
- Click on the link you receive from us
- Install the Celero HubSpot app by clicking the link and connecting it to your HubSpot account.
Step 2: Connect your HubSpot account
- After clicking "Connect" you will arrive at the following screen, requesting the account that you want to connect Celero with.
- Please choose the account you wish to connect.
Step 3: Celero will start sending content engagement events to HubSpot
- That's it! Nothing else is needed from you.
- Within 24 hours, engagement data will flow into your HubSpot
Step 4: View Celero engagement actions in HubSpot
- Celero updates content engagement as individual actions on a given Contact.
Step 5: Create lists based on Celero engagement actions
- Now that you can see customer engagement within HubSpot as Celero activity, you can use it to:
- Create lists
- Assign contacts to campaigns
- Create activity reports (e.g for engagement with a specific page in an eBook you previously could not see)